Frida Phone Case | Breast Cancer Awareness Month



October is here, which means its Breast Cancer Awareness month and I'm so happy to share that the newest phone case in my collection, Frida was chosen for Casetify's Pink it Forward sale with 30% of proceeds benefitting the Susan G. Komen Foundation. The phone case is available for all iPhone models and with free worldwide shipping.
This fashion illustration is one of my recent favorites, and has been hanging in my studio since painting it last year but I only just scanned it and added to the shop last week! The flower crown braided beauty was inspired by Naeem Khan's Frida Kahlo inspired bridal collection which debuted this very week one year ago at Bridal Fashion Week. I'm looking forward to seeing if this season's collection is as artistically inspired.

If you liked this, check out these previous posts:

Leave a Comment